About Upgrade to an RGB Laser video wall
Barco’s introduction of RGB Lasers as a light source has given rear-projection video wall technology a substantial and inventive boost. Incorporating higher brightness, an extended color gamut and a longer lifetime, the RGB Laser technology offers a number of important advantages compared to LAMP or LED technology. Barco is now offering owners of legacy lamp based systems, OVL-series & OL-7xx systems the opportunity to upgrade their system.
Ready for years of additional service
By simply integrating the new RGB Laser-based projection module into your existing mechanical structure, your system is ready for years of extra service without any architectural or physical impact within your environment. Moreover, the upgrade can be performed without system or operational downtime. Existing video walls are fully compatible with the latest RGB Laser projection engine.
Why upgrade to RGB Laser?
Upgrading to RGB Laser has distinct advantages, making it a smart and future-proof move:
• RGB Laser reduces operational costs with superior Total Cost of Ownership
• 2x higher brightness combined with longest lifetime
• Ultimate Image quality step up: superior color saturation, focus and contrast
• Improved focus and contrast with more accurate colors
• Up to 50% less power consumption at higher brightness levels
• 50% less effort required for installation (motorized 7-axis alignment)
• 25% less noise (‘library’ noise level)
• Redundancy of critical components for ultimate peace of mind
• Upgrade from Sense6 (old generation) to the new Sense X technology for superior automatic real-time color & brightness calibration
• Longer lifetime of uninterrupted operation in 24/7 mode
Upgrade to an RGB Laser video wall
- UPGRADE OV-8xx -> ODL-815
- UPGRADE OV-7xx -> ODL-715
- UPGRADE cDG67 -> ODL-6715
- UPGRADE OV-6715 -> ODL-6715
- UPGRADE cDR+67 -> ODL-6715